When you visit a website, the wow factor of color and design is only a 20% facade that you see. The other 80% is the back end; then endless lines of code that makes a beautiful website function beautifully. Good planning translates to easy execution, which is the work you’re paying the web developer to do. More planning on your part means less work (and re-work and re-work) on my part. More importantly, good planning means you will end up with a website that truly reflects your business identity, gets your message across, and engages your viewers in a compelling, effective format. This Spec Sheet will walk you through a thought process to plan for your website.
You may fill out the form below, or download a pdf version here »